Welcome to the Blocksworld Wiki!
Welcome to the unofficial Wikia page for Blocksworld! This wiki is still quite new; we are looking for more contributors and admins! (tell an admin on their message wall if you wish to be an admin) Before writing anything, be sure to read the Wiki's Rules!
What Is Blocksworld?
What will you make?
Blocksworld makes creating as easy as stacking blocks!
Simple drag-and-drop controls make it easy to add interactivity and animations to your creations!
Enter a world of unlimited possibilities on your iPad and start creating a new universe today!
Build. Sell. Earn!
Earn coins from other players when you sell your own creations in the shop!
Get rewards for your coolest stuff!
Play millions of worlds made by players just like you!
Read this before creating or editing any pages!
- Browse: All important wiki pages. ONLY ADMINS will put pages in this category.
- Unfinished: Place your unfinished pages here! Don't place worlds pages here, and it is not mandatory, so don't put it here if you don't want to.
- Profile: Make a Category Page (by putting Category: before the page name) with your Blocksworld's profile's name! Put info about what you like to build, and place in Profile Category
- Worlds: All your worlds go here, so people can quickly view them. Place world page here and in Profile.
- Ideas: All of your ideas go here, so people can see them too! Place Idea: in front of the name and place in your Profile
- Programming: All ideas that are about specific ways to program go here AND in Ideas.
- Learning: For programming articles teaching people useful programmings, ie special "switches". Other lessons can be found and placed in this category too.
- Concepts: Concepts are important, general ideas like enemies, obstacles, and avatars. They have Concept: in the front of their name. DO NOT PUT IDEAS IN THIS CATEGORY
- Test: Place all your test pages here! So we will know that it's normal if your page isn't showing correctly.