There are a lot of varieties of Bugs, glitches, goofs and errors that sometimes occur in Blocksworld. Here's a list of all bugs and glitches.
- If you multitask back in, but the game reboots, you temporarily lose your data due to lack of visual connectivity to Game Center.
- If you open up the app and play a world, then go to another world, the screen will freeze to the last world you were playing. There is a similar glitch but with a black screen. How to fix that is to restart the game.
- When you try to take a profile picture the screen turns black.
- The game crashes on launch when played on older devices.
- rarely, the game you made will still play when in edit mode.
- This can never ever be fixed. If a variety of Blockster explodes and then disappears, its body will become much fatter, so will its hands.
- Faces set to appear on the blank heads of Skeleton Blocksters may appear on top of head.
- Pickups cannot revert to normal form and will disappear if programed to.
- Hidden Powers must be programed to reappear and return or will not return.
- Pickups set to always return will not disappear when picked up.
- In the picture for Building Blocks Vol. 1, the top of the roof is on the floor of the house. This is most likely an error.
- If you place a Blockster then explode it, then go back to edit mode, its feet will disappear and will not come back.
- Gravity Glitch: This glitch will make the whole world glitch out and make the world have gravity in edit mode. It could have weird effects such as, Models falling apart, parts of model rotate while moving, blocks could extend to be flat. This could be caused by importing a glitched block that has the Beats command inside it.
- Explode a Blockster then grab the hand of the blockster then shake the hand, The body shakes uncontrollably.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.